Friday, January 11, 2013

T-BOZ IS DOING THE SOLO THING AND I CANT WAIT FOR HER TO KILL IT AGAIN

TLC was the best and still is... in my book..... the best in the world. Ever since LEFT EYE left us it brought the group to a stand still for a bit.... then they came back with a reality show to find the next thing for there group.. and it didnt pan out. Lets face it. TLC is TLC and thats that. What should they do? First things first, T-BOZ need to come out by herself and blow this whole thing up. T BOZ has that voice that you really cant explain what it is.... But when her part comes up on a track of TLC you can't help but say DAMN! thats hot.
NOW T BOZ IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW REALITY SHOW AND I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY THAN I AM NOW FOR HER. GOD BLESS HER WITH SO MUCH MORE BECAUSE SHE IS AN AWESOME PERSON AND SO DOWN TO EARTH. ALWAYS TALKING TO THE PUBLIC AND WILLING TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU IF YOU ASK. IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN T BOZ. I WISH HER GOOD HEALTH AND A WHOLE LOT OF STRENGTH. I WANT HER TO BE HUGE AND SHOW PEOPLE WHO T BOZ REALLY IS. may god continue to shine a huge light on her. Claudia Reid creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment