Sunday, February 10, 2013

KEVIN ARCHIE: GOSPEL SINGER SONGWRITER" TIME WITH YOU ALBUM" IS A MUST LISTEN 100% AND MORE

I never thought the day I would listen to GOSPEL music and enjoy it so much. Dont get me wrong not all GOSPEL music reaches out to me and I must admit I do try to avoid listening to it as much as possible. Not because I dont LOVE MY GOD.... I LOVE MY GOD EVERYWAY POSSIBLE AND THERE IS NO DENYING MY LOYALTY TO GOD, but some GOSPEL music really dont appeal to me unless it got a rap beat or a rapper on it. Not just any rapper, A gangsta rapper that jumped out of his comfort zone. I would love to see 2 CHAINS,50 CENT, SNOOP DOG do an gospel album, that would be something but it wouldnt be right because of what they represent. There is one GOSPEL album that spoke to me in such a high level it shocked the HELL out of me and that ALBUM WOULD BE KEVIN ARCHIE **** TIME WITH YOU**** which featured stars like JAMES DEBARGE and KIM WATERS and etc. There is two versions of the song "WITH ALL MY HEART" instrumental and James Debarge slaying that song with his beautiful voice ....... TIME WITH YOU, PRAYER, STAND, SILENT TEARS, REJOICE, CLOSE TO MY HEART, JUST FOR ME .................... AND OFCOURSE ***** WITH ALL MY HEART***** WITH JAMES DEBARGE is the best I ever heard. I will tell you why........ 1) Its smooth and jazzy 2) It makes you listen to the message and analyze what is being said 3) NO HARD RAP BEATS ( which I love HARD BEATS) BUT! If there were rap beats, I wouldnt listen to the words I would be dancing to the HARD BEATS. 4) Its MODERN, BUT some of the old school GOSPEL is Still in there. 5) MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE DID IT WITH HIS HEART NOT HIS POCKET....Let that swirl in your head a bit and understand what I mean. HE DID IT WITH HIS HEART. HERE IS A SHORT STORY I TOOK FROM KEVIN ARCHIE MYSPACE: Kevin Archie & Friends have been recording and touring throughout the U.S. and overseas since 2000. With a passion for praise and worship, Kevin has continued to uplift and minister songs of deliverance, hope, and faith. His first album titled "Love Should Come Easy" earned him an NAACP Award and put him on the map as one of Sacramento's premier gospel artists. In 2002, Kevin furthered his ministry when he traveled to South Africa, performing in various cities including Johannesburg and Cape Town. In 2004, Kevin released his second album titled "He Will Come Through", which garnered the hits "What Shall I Do" and "Through the Storm", the latter including Darius McCrary of Family Matters fame. Kevin, is not only a versatile singer but an awesome musician and songwriter, sharing his talents with the likes of Eugene Cole, Twinkie Clark, and Kim Burrell to name a few. While currently in the process of finding a new record label home, Kevin is working with Ms. Judy Ann Mason (Good Times, Beverly Hill 90210, Sister Act 2) as one of the various artists on the soundtrack of the upcoming movie " Sunday Morning." He is also preparing to release his third album in the fall of 2008. New upcoming praise and worship album featuring Kim Waters, James Debarge and Darius McCrary and many others. I HOPE HE CONTINUES TO DO GREAT MUSIC... IF HE SNAPPED A PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHO COULDN'T STAND GOSPEL MUSIC TO LOVE IT AND RESEARCH IT MORE.... NO TELLING HOW MUCH OF AN EXPLOSION HE CAN MAKE. I FOUND THE ALBUM LATE, BUT HAPPY I FOUND IT Claudia Reid ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment