Sunday, September 22, 2013

WHEN IS RAPPER SPECIAL ED COMING BACK? NOTHING TOPS THE YOUNGEST IN CHARGE! STILL KING

Remember Special Ed? Youngest in Charge CAME OUT 1988 which changed rap for me on different level I cant explain until this day. The albums that followed after that got more and more insane. What made that album genius (Youngest In Charge) Edward Archer was only 16-years old and a fellow Jamerican like myself (Jamaican+American). The album had sold more than 500,000 copies and it is still the best. In 1998, the album was selected as one of The Source's 100 Best Rap Albums Ever...... soooo true boss. I still play his music like he just came out with IT yesterday. Boy then and a man now with children he adores is still a genius and I hope that he is coming up with something because it would be the icing on the cake. If Special Ed comes up with something, It would be a whole new beginning PART II Special Ed! I was listening to Crooklyn Dodgers and listening to him flow like that.... That CROOKLYN DODGERS song would have never left the ground if he was not in it. He is the original Crooklyn DODGER and the only Special ED!This is what I looked like with the hoop earrings and the flipped bang in the 80's when SPECIAL ED CAME OUT versus now... I still listen to the YOUNGEST IN CHARGE.... I hope he comes back and blow us up again out of the water. He is still hot looking until this day. I was 19 when that record came out and he was 16 at time I felt really bad with my crush but it was a decent one because I loved his music and his charisma on interviews. Claudia Reid Opinion Blogger ClaudiaReid44@gmail.com creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment