Saturday, December 22, 2012

WAKA FLOCKA ORDERED TO PAY $ 500,000 FOR A BULLET WOUND.....WHAT?

Rapper Waka Flocka has to pay $ 500,000 to a North Carolina man for his injury in a parking lot shootout in 2011. The guy IS an aspiring rapper named Antonio Stukes. Waka's attorneys argues in court that Stukes approached Waka in a threatening manner. NOW Waka got to pay $500,000 in punitive damages via his management company MIZAY ENTERTAINMENT because STUKES GOT A BULLET WOUND IN HIS SHOULDER BY HIS BODYGUARDS. HEY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?::::> Stukes approached Waka outside of a Car Stereo Warehouse in an attempt to hand him his demo CD. But Folks theres more to the story. Either Stukes got disrespectful AND THREATEN WAKA VERBALLY AND TOOK A SWING AT HIM OR WAKA'S BODYGUARDS ARE JUST GUN HAPPY DUMMIES. YOU DECIDE. Stukes lawyer Adam Seifer said " The jury came down in our favor and really hit them hard "The facts that were in the evidence showed they essentially shot at my client without provocation."
Source of information: BET.COM
My opinion: This is why I am so glad I am not a celebrity. There is a lot of shit that goes with FAME. Even if it was self defense in this case, he has to end up paying anyway... Aint that about a bitch! If I was WAKA, This Christmas would be the worst ever. I wouldnt even celebrate it... I would just sit home and think about how this could have been avoided. But then again, why are you approaching a celebrity like that anyway? You want someone to listen to your demo, go to a record company or to a club and give it to a DJ TO play OR PUT IT ON YOU TUBE AND FISH IT OUT TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. THATS WHAT I WOULD DO. This is why I make it a rule to not talk to celebrities out right like that. Thats why if I reach out to a celebrity..... I only reach out once or twice pending on the convo.. But then no more. If a celebrity want to talk to me, I leave it to them to make a move and speak with me, I dont constantly write them to make contact. They get tired and annoyed and I dont want to be made out to be annoying. I know some people in the public eye and the one thing they respect about me is... I dont call them, I dont show up at there house, I dont hardly write them. I leave them alone. If you remember me and you call me ( Thank you so much it means alot that you remember me) other than that... Have a nice life. They shit like us and urinate like us whats the big deal anyway. The only difference they have more money than us.... but then again so does my neighbor. Claudia Reid creid3@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment